Bill Goritski is a masters racer (35+ A category) and competes in the SW Washington and NW Oregon area. We already featured Bill’s wife Karen’s Vanilla last week. Bill races the full Cross Crusade schedule and adds in other local races as they come up. Bill rides for Tireless Velo.
Bill reports that working with Sacha is great and that his bike is a joy to race. The bike was repainted for this season and we think the color coordination is sweet!
- Frame: Vanilla (combo of Dedacciai and Columbus steel tubes)
- Fork: Alpha Q CX carbon
- Shifters/Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra 10-speed
- Rear dérailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10-speed
- Single ring setup: 42 ring with a Jump Stop on the inside and a ground off 50t on the outside
- Crank: FSA SLK carbon 42
- BB: FSA
- Pedals: Crank Bros. Candy Ti.
- Chain: SRAM
- Cassette: Sram 12-26
- Wheels: Mavic Helium tubulars. Tufo Flexus tires. Training wheels are Ultegra hubs laced 3x to Open Pro rims with IRD cross tires
- Bars: Easton EC 90 Equip 44cm
- Stem: Thompson
- Seat post: Easton carbon
- Saddle: Sella Italia SLR
- Headset: Chris King
- Brakes: Paul Neo Retro front and rear